ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at the car of the month at the top right and I notice that his bumpers are not sticking out in front and in back like my '78 280 Z. What is the trick? 240 bumpers?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Chef,

By any chance do you mean your other right, which would be the upper left hand corner of the screen. I'm not trying to be offensive, I'm just trying to understand what you mean.

If its the red car with the white strip. That's a 77 280Z... you can learn all about the car by double clicking on it. I didn't know that either until one day when I clicked on it.

Anyway, the bumpers are from an aero kit. I think it looks pretty good too. I'm not sure if the "bumper shock mounts" are needed to install... you might try and ask the owner. His name is Phantom.

Just leave him a message.... I'm sure he'll reply.

Enjoy,
Dennis

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
TRick is kick the bumpers a few times!!

and walla you get cool bumpers:) you have to kick it real fast and about 100 times:) just kidding hehehe just had to say that:) sorry chef yah its a aero kit 2 motorsport sells them for 600 it comes with a rear bumper front bumper/air **** and side skirts all fiberglass which are really cool. But if those get like hit just once their gone:( nooo!!!
zya
yuichi

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<b>Don't Sweat the small stuff.....</b>

Chef,

I wouldn't look at it like that. BTW, let's not go into how long I was on this board before I figured it out...

So put up a post for Phantom, he'll tell ya anything you want to know about the car. The guy just loves to talk about his car.... can't blame him... he has a nice car. I would be the same way.

Have fun,

Dennis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.