ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the bracket specially made for my carb and 700r4 tranny from TCI , i installed it my self and adjusted it about 20 times to get every possible combination of "position" Still have no Overdrive. I happen to think its in the clutch pack for 4th geer (overdrive) All i want is this "arse-face" to give me a price on the dam parts so i can tear into the tranny myself. He just smiles at me with that "I know more than you" smile, and basically says for me to bring it in and he will have his shop perform the standard procedures. Yeah right at $83.50 an hour i bet he will! I'll end up spending $80 on parts and about $800 on labor charges for something i could do myself if he would just sell me the *&%^$ parts!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gettin so pissed off that im gettin chest pains again.....

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
it aint that hard to do.

i can tear open a turbo 400 in 10 mintues and have all new parts in it in 30 minutes and back together in 45 minutes. took me a little longer my first time with the book out.

·
Registered
800 Posts
that is the exact reason I put a T-5 in mine when I did the conversion, I tcost a bit to get but don't have the auto-trans woes!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Pep Boys?

OMG!

They work on tricycles the best...Schwinn's they dont do too good on...

Cars? You are joking right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.