ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went to the track tonight with some pretty good times but I did break my drivers side halfshaft on my last attempt to make a pass. Im still using the NA halfshafts and im about to change over the turbo halfshaft since they are stronger. Here was my best time. I was happy with my times but im hoping after changing to the turbo halfshaft they wont break so much.

60ft:1.92 launching @5000rpms on drag radials could have been better though the car is very tricky to launch.

1/8mile:8.3 @86

1/4mile:12.87 @109.4mph this was at 18-19psi and the stock upper intake.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
WOW!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since when have they started making them manifolds looks pretty nice!! Yeh hybrids intake does look really good the only thing I would worry about on that manifold is the rise of it im not sure how that would effect low end. I hope I can get mine welded up and put on soon.. I wonder how much horsepower I will gain?? 40-50rwhp is what im hoping for :). Im gonna go back to the dyno when I put it on and do another dyno at 15psi and see how much I pick up. Ill post it up when I go. By the way I live @3000ft elevation so at sea level i would have probably ran 12.40's 12.50's kinda sucks I have to make so much more power than sea level guys to run good. The only good thing is forced induction isnt effected as much by elevation as a naturally aspirated car is..

Post Edited (Oct 31, 11:20am)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I do, I bought a nismo lsd that works really good. I only got a total of 15 launches before breaking the shitty non turbo halfshafts though.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My turbo is capable of making 400+rwhp and my motor is built to take it but my upper intake is not letting me make the power. Once I put the upper intake on ill probably run 12.40's @19psi or better, ill just have to wait and see my turbo goes up too 25psi.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.