1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
geeezzz... where you been?

·
Registered
794 Posts
my friends na 300zx 5 speed beat some kid in his moms 350z convertible 6 speed...of course the kid in the 350 really didnt know how to drive...at all apparently

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Ha, when I read the title I thought, "what the **** is this? a new one? where's this guy been?" But what the ****, you haven't seen it and I enjoyed watching it again

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
He probably hasn't seen the video where they raced all generations of the z either. The z32 won as it should've, but the 260z for sure, and maybe others, were not totally stock.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have to say I missed this the first time around too, but it was stil cool, holy turbo-lag, but still a good hard run... if only it wasn't a 2+2...

Addict I think you should email Richard Hammond regarding his "big wobbly car for fat Americans" remark.... I'd like to see his prized Focus keep up with your big TT.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wo wo wo...they raced all the generation of Z's? Ok now im on a major search for it

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
that was kind of a sad piece of reporting there. It would have been better had they gone to a drag strip and ran each for best times then compared. Also, not having a stock version of each realy skews the results too. I hardly think a stock 260Z would have a snowballs chance in **** at beating a 350Z, or a z31 turbo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does anyone know which season/episode that clip is from (all gens race)? I'd like to try to find the full episode.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.