ZCar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone...just fishing around about how everyone feels about selling there Z. I have owned this car since 2003 and feel it maybe time to sell
It's a 2+2 twin turbo
It has been my dream car for a very long time.
You always hear stories about people saying I should have never sold my car....my classic car. I don't want to be one of those people.

1. Anyone here sold there's only to regret it and buy another
  2. By the way scratched up photo is what it currently looks like

3. 0525190958b.jpg 2080.jpg

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Had my 91 2+2 about the same length of time and sold it in August. Was in great shape but due to my age working on the car was not as much fun. Currently looking for a replacement car that isn’t as maintenance challenged...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thinking of selling mine too. I am the original owner of a 1980 280zx. Purchase my junior year of high school in September of 1979! Yup I have had her for 41 years now. Did a ground up restoration in 2011. There is nothing wrong with this car, except she doesn't get driven enough. 5 spd, electric windows, a/c, custom stereo, cutom exhaust...lots of extras. My insurance company has this vehicle valued/insured at $25,000.00. Will let it go for $22,500. 153,000 miles...top end of motor was refreshed at 95,000 miles! Any interest let me know. Located in Pennsylvania...not far from Gettysburg.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts