Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave
To answer your question about the show, I can't make it (boohoo.) If you are going I would be interested in seeing any pictures you take! Living in virginia we don't get much of a chance to see alot of z shows or much of any import action at all. I'm kind of bummed out about missing this opportunity, especially since I'm from Virginia Beach and could kill two birds with one stone going up there. BTW, I am going to post my engine combo under "has any1 knife-edged their crank?" so I can find out if anyone has had experience with doing this to a Z engine. Check it out.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
RE: I will be going...VA TAG# EXTREMZ

If anyone wants to wagontrain.... I am planning on replacing my half shaft ujoints with spicer units before I make the trip, but I'm waiting on them to come in. I should have them Tuesday of next week, but I am defnately planning on going....I'll have my digital camera with me!!!!
Mike

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
ARGHHHHHHHHH in Va the 8th

Daughter getting married the 8th. Show is the 15th. Wife says to drive down again from Pa and go for it. I might just frikkin do it. She hasn't talked money yet though.....

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
when where what HUH????

i live in richmond and what's this??? i haven't heard about it...somebody please tell me....i could probably make it if i get the facts.....

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: when where what HUH????</b>

In case noboby else emailed you with the information, here is what I got from a previous post, Z Fest 99, May 15th, 9-4 @ Tidewater Nissan, 12925 Jefferson Ave., Newport News, point of contact is Todd Wagner (757) 851-8098.

matt 280 wrote:
-------------------------------
i live in richmond and what's this??? i haven't heard about it...somebody please tell me....i could probably make it if i get the facts.....

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE: I'll be there.. Va TAG# TOTAL-ZEN

Just look for the Z that looks like someone hit-and-run the front airdam. Because that is exactly what happened. Sigh. In anycase, does anyone need directions? I can post some...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Toney..I like the things you are doing to your Z. If you don't mind I will most likely follow your lead. Radford is a great place to visit..I like the bars and all the women down there.
Dave

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE: Directions to the Atlanta Beer Garden

Alright folks... I'm going to give some basic directions.
From 95 take 64 east. (The junction is in Richmond, Va). Take 64 east until you get to exit 250B, which should say "Yorktown, Ft. Eustis Blvd" or something along those lines. The first light you come to is Jefferson Ave. Take a right. For those who will be there on the 14th. Atlanta Beer Garden is about 4 miles down on the left hand side. After you cross Denbigh Blvd, be looking on your left. You will see a Rock-Ola-Cafe, then the Atlanta Beer Garden. There is also a Hooters right there. For those who are coming on the 15th. Same directions except Tidewater Nissan in on your RIGHT after being on Jefferson for about 2 miles. You'll see a line of dealerships on your right handside starting with Casey Jeep Eagle, about the 3rd(?) dealership on your right is the Nissan place.

Hope to see you guys there. Also, check out www.mapquest.com, it can give you door-to-door directions if you want to have maps printed.

Brett
'77 Z

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CONVOY!!

If anyone is interested in convoying up to Newport News on Friday night, Email me and we can try to organize a timetable!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.