ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention Tidewater Z club members! Where is the show going to be and how do we register? My buddy and I need to know.

Alex 76/77 280
Dave 78 280

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I posted these yesterday, but here goes again

Alright folks... I'm going to give some basic directions.
From 95 take 64 east. (The junction is in Richmond, Va). Take 64 east until you get to exit 250B, which should say "Yorktown, Ft. Eustis Blvd" or something along those lines. The first light you come to is Jefferson Ave. Take a right. For those who will be there on the 14th. Atlanta Beer Garden is about 4 miles down on the left hand side. After you cross Denbigh Blvd, be looking on your left. You will see a Rock-Ola-Cafe, then the Atlanta Beer Garden. There is also a Hooters right there. For those who are coming on the 15th. Same directions except Tidewater Nissan in on your RIGHT after being on Jefferson for about 2 miles. You'll see a line of dealerships on your right handside starting with Casey Jeep Eagle, about the 3rd(?) dealership on your right is the Nissan place.

Hope to see you guys there. Also, check out www.mapquest.com, it can give you door-to-door directions if you want to have maps printed.

Brett
'77 Z

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.