ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
johnb510, JohnH240, szlash280z78, and greydog. I realy apreciate how you guys talk to me, @!#$ you!, @!#$ you!, @!#$ you!, @!#$ you!, and @!#$ you! All four of you. Do ever be help full again, and thx for stopping by, i just wanted a simple yes, or no. Not a fucking lecture, In the real world people don't fucking treat others like a dick, unless you want them to do this. On my last post people didn't seem to under stand what i ask of them. so i posted it again in greater detail. And then you give ME @!#$ about how, this and that and blah blah blah. Go @!#$ yourself, and YOU take a happy pill, i will fucking fix my own gawd **** car, When did i say be blunt? I said I'M sorry for being so straight forward, i don't know how else to be. Sure i guess i could say " I got a problem with my car, you know, it like, doesn't start and stuff." Sure i could say that, i could be more laid back, Or i could give a detailed outline of what i have tried and one so far, and one so you wouldn't state the obvious, I'm not stupid 131 iq isn't stupid, My father is a master mechanic, along with my brother. Neither of which have to time to help me with my car. Yes all possible have been tried, and about testing the afm, The book ***** it up, I'm quite confused on that level. So thank you for all your help, Don't bother replying to this i won't read any of them. This is strictly a thank you! :) BITCH

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.