·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replied to original post:

Title: midlifez
URL: http://www.zcar.com/forums/read.php?f=3&i=305244&t=305244
Date:

But it stayed on the 2nd page... so to make sure relevant parties see my reply am posting a new message...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All set to go this weekend for the plenum swap and if time permits replacement of the rear subframe bushings and differential carrier bushings with Energy Suspension ones.

Have to take the wife to the airport that morning, should be back at the house no later than 9:30, start on the Z at 10 AM.

Need a SawzAll, if anyone coming has one they can bring that would be terrific!

If your Z needs any work done bring it on! Got plenty of tools, air compressor, etc.

Call me at 919.749.3435 or email me for address and directions.

Thanks!

Kenny West

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
I can't make it man :-( Usually when I miss work my parents just fill in for me, but this time they have to be at a wedding.

Sorry dude! I'd definitely be there if I could. Notify me next time something's up!

Oh, and soon I might be going to NC State, so we'll just be a few miles from each other.

·
Registered
198 Posts
hmm...tempting...I dont know how much help I would be but I can try...or at least stay out of the way. Also if youve got one of the boost leak testers and compressor would it be ok if it is used? I've tightened some of the bolts but it would be nice to know for sure where and if there are any more leaks. This is also assuming you dont mind looking at a dirty engine bay. Thanks man. Oh and I'll be coming from around NC State so if you can email me the directions that'd be cool. Laterzx

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are more than welcome to drop by, watch, help, whatever!

Yes, I have a boost leak tester, be more than glad to let you use it and help out with it, etc.

I will email directions to you after posting this..

Kenny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.