1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
weekly update???

I never subscribed to a weekly update but there it is; in my inbox with the #1 topic on the weekly update "This site is dead"

Coincidence?

·
Registered
226 Posts
"I come to praise Caesar, not to bury him..."

Really; what is the point of this thread?

Bummed out because there's so little chance to flaunt your "expertise" (which in this case is a relative term)?

If you're bored, liven up the party. Have the nerve to wear a red rubber nose once in a while.

In the meantime, one might suggest: lighten up or Troll somewhere where someone cares, if there is such a place.

·
Registered
15,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It used to be the best and most vibrant Z site but the sale to a horrible company, with no interest in Z's, has killed it.

Come over to ClassicZcars.com and leave this mausoleum.

The ship has sunk. So no need to go all the way to the bottom.

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm looking at the ZX forum at Classiczcars.com and it makes this place look high volume.

Open discussions: most recent post Oct. 19
Body & Paint most recent Aug. 19
Interior: most recent December 18, 2018
Electrical: most recent Oct. 21 (and before I responded to a couple of old posts the most recent was July of this year)
Wheels/Tires: Most recent Sept. 23, 2018
Engine/Drivetrain: most recent Oct. 26

So if there's any amount of real action on that sitre, it's not in the ZX forums. Maybe there's more in the 300-up forums.

·
Registered
697 Posts
you have a zx? nice motor... but... I hear the 80's calling
:grin:grin:grin:grin

And proud of it! I have one of the nicest 280ZX Turbos in the area, and it sure does look like the 80's. Styling changes, and that car screams 80's.

I learned to drive in the 60's, starting with a 1940 Chevrolet - and I've been having fun with it and ever since then. I have no heartburn with the 80's. That's getting to be a while back...in the case of my ZX, 36 years ago.

1983 was the last year for Datsun in the US, and the last year for the inline 6.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts