ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
I am 35 and working on my third Nissan.

Currently have a 78 280z that I got when I was 18 and has 260K miles on it. I drive it as my third car, or on weekends.

I also recently purchased a 94 300ZX 2+2 (I do have 2 small kids and they love to ride in the "race car". BTW, I sold a Maxima with 250k miles on it to buy this car, and it is my daily driver.

I am a Quality Engineer.

Glen

·
Registered
347 Posts
Im 18 owned the z since i was 16, it was my first car. Currently I am unemployed living off of what i saved when I worked, but im looking for a job.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Turned 16 in August. I flat broke(200 bucks and it wont last long) but happy.

·
Registered
983 Posts
19, Police Corps trainee @ Eastern KY University. Dont make much. Worked at taco bell for 3 years to afford my first Z32 (2+2), wrecked it, sold it to some crazy lady who gave me bank for it, then bought my awesome slicktop.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
blk300zx what college in mass do you go to. i'm over at bridgewater state college. since you're from ny it's on the south shore

·
Registered
220 Posts
im 27 and this is my first z.

im a personal trainer / acupuncturist. But, im poor because im back in school for a second masters degree (physical education)

·
Registered
97 Posts
37, I'm a Purchasing Agent for a law firm, have four kids, and drive a Grand Caravan for a daily driver. On the weekends, it's all Z.

·
Registered
482 Posts
****, didn't know there were that many teenie boppers in this forum.....or that owned z32's anyways....the only guys in my area that own TT's are all roughly my age, so as of yet haven't seen any teens driving z32's around here, so It really suprises me that there are more teens that own z's on this forum than us older guys in our twenties.....hmmm....

·
Registered
188 Posts
I go to Bentley College which is about 20 minutes outside of Boston in Waltham. How far away are you from here?

-Ryan

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
I'm 43 and I send bad guys to jail. I also marry people, so you can say I also send them to ****. I like chese and ice cream, but not at the same time.

I make more than minimum. I am starting an internet business. And I manage a mountain vacation property owned by my family.

·
Registered
432 Posts
36, wanted a z since I was about 22. Wife, 3 kids. Have an Expedition for the wife and family travel, a 92 Grand Prix daily driver, z for anytime the weather is nice.
Work for the Ohio State as a Network Administrator.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I'm about half hour away from you

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm old enough to know better. Too old to date Bob's daughter. Not as rich as Bob. Not as fast as Bob. Not as much rwhp as Bob. But, I have been to Minnesota and he probably hasn't been to Oklahoma. And I'm old enough to know who Joe Kapp is.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I am 2x18.
Children: 2 (3 and 4 yrs old)

Driving the Z whenever weather allow.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm 28 yrs old... own a start-up online restaurant marketing company... ummm I used to work for Nissan USA and Nissan dealerships... the Z I have now is my only Z...

Tae

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Green w/ enZy

You know I was starting to feel sorry for you for just a second! LOL I was in OK once and remember the red dirt. Joe Kapp, gotta love him - still holds the Vikings single game touchdown passes record - 7.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.