ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I'll chime in: late 20s, professional software developer, have no clue what minimum wage is, paid off the car outright. Wouldn't recommend it as a profession unless you don't care about job security.

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
If I had multiple girlfriends I WOULD share the 'wealth'. Already been that route, KILLER around the holidays on the pocket book, trust me. I'm as free as a bird now-a-days. There was a girl each I was 'talking' to at Baylor, Universtiy of Texas at San Antonio, and here at UT; but they all sort of fell apart for different reasons. Actually all the same reason, they were all women, and therefore irrational. No offense intended..

And for part 2, I've got no job or source of incoming money; but my expenses that come out of savings/market are only bike insurance, maint., food, and gas. Rest are loans I'll deal with later.

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
I'm 16, wohoo! I make $7hr and just bought a brand new Armada and TT'd my Z. Oh yeah, bought my own house and had a Kid. Doing well aren't I?

LOL...........................I'm 32....................I here Bob is going on 27, ready for retirement soon.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I'm 45, an Electronics Engineer and have 6 Z's in the yard( Not including the 240Z parts car). One is my daily driver, One is my wife's daily driver, one is my track/lapping day car, one is a project to learn more about the Z32's on and the other 2 are for histories sake. My love is to resurrect Z's from the grave and give them a new lease on life. Find me a good Z with a blown engine and I'm in heaven.

1990 TT White/Red Auto Stock (Wife's Car)
1990 TT White/Red 5-speed Stage 3 (My Car)
1992 TT Black/Tan 5-Speed Stage 3 (Project Car)
1972 240Z Turbo 400+RWHP Anything But Stock (For the fun of it)
1970 240Z Stock
1977 280z Stock

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
All I can say is I am way younger than Bob.

I am a Mechanical Design Technology Instructor at our local Technical College.

I was a Nissan Engineer for many years working primarily with the Unisia piston development and manufacturing. I was making VG pistons back in 1990. Also made the HF, EF5, TA5, and the TR2 pistons. When I left we were prototyping the ZV5 piston.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
25 and currently drifting. trying to go back to school.

·
Registered
288 Posts
51 last October 13th. Hang around a car wash all the time. Fixing to add to the Z stable. TBA

·
Registered
996 Posts
I'll be 56 in a few days--
Let's say household income is $100K +.
My Z is a toy, I drive it on weekends and once in a while to work (22 miles one way).
In addition I own a '95 Honda Goldwing (yup, trailer and all), an Explorer (hers) and a '96 Saturn (my commuter).
I'm looking for a 240/early 260Z for a V8 install.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Just turned 25 a couple months ago.
1st and only Z.
Also have a four wheeling Jeep Wrangler.
Been a software engineer for about 6 years this coming March.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
18 college kid. semi broke but enough to make me wonder whether to do the conversion or sell it and buy a tt. but in the summer i make 10 an hour to be a waiter. Glad to see i'm not the youngest and no where near the oldest no offense guys, but i dont know if it can get better then around 18 and away from home at school.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wow, I had no idea there were a few people my age. Im 19 and just have my Z that was recently given to or should I say passed down to me from my dad who bought it new in 91. I hate this time of year because I can't drive it when the weather gets bad but I can use my parents cars whenever I like. Oh and I live in NY and go to college in Mass.

No job right now but that needs to change soon so I can get some thigns for my Z!

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I'm 17 almsot 18, plus the z have an expedition for when theres more than another person coming, work at Boaters World and work for Centex Distributing driving the boats and yachts for cruises and doign the mechanical work on them- quite a bit above minimum wage

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
I am almost 29. I guess I am one of those middle of the road guys. I also own a 2+2. Which gives reason why I don't fit the two seater/age theroy. My first Z, my second nissan.

I work as a mechaincal engineer in the bio medical field. I laser cut nickle titaium alloy to make artiery stents, for a company called Cordis.

I make decent money but spend way too much to live. This area's cost of living kills.

I only have one girlfriend, which maybe one day I will call my wife.

About to make a big life changing career move. I'll save that for another post.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'm 19 and i'm a college student at ECU... i tend to save my pennies so i've got a nice wad of cash in my account

21 - 40 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.