ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In they 4 months ive been on here ive wondered wat age and money wise levels of people were on here. I've seemed to notice that alot of people are older and doing quite well for themselves, for example some people own two or even 3 Z's. Which leaves me to wonder if im the only 16 year old on here? This was just something i was thinking about.

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
A few months back someone did an age and career type poll...

Seems the folks here fell into two main groups:

Fairly young drivers -- teens up to mid-20's and then us older types 40 yrs +

Makes sense for mostly a 2 seater type car forum. Once the younger drivers get a little bit older and start to have families the 2 seater goes bye bye. Then once you get a bit older (and established) you have some spare $$$ to get a 3rd car (and you don't have to haul around really young kids).

This explanation is a bit of a generalization, but seems to make sense.

I'll be turning 50 in another month, Z is the fun 3rd car.

Post Edited (Nov 30, 9:02pm)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
21 here....

Post Edited (Nov 30, 9:41pm)

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
19.. yet somehow I'm already way to far ahead in the game. Already sold my z yet no career or family within sight!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm 25, going to college, and work at a hospital as an admitting clerk with the ER, I gross 2200 a month, but after taxes, makes me want to kill someone.....but I'm still broke, however....makes me sad to think about.....(sigh)......anyways....

·
Registered
496 Posts
No wonder everything is more expensive here.... minimum wage is like $8.00 an hr.

Whoever has lots of girlfriends....I sure could use one, share the wealth!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
21 over here, the Z is my only car, but i do have backups just in case of an emergency. i'll just use my bros or parents car if i really need to...i work at Home Depot making $10.25 an hour (i should be getting a raise soon =))and im a full time student in college...
i make more than i need. i really do not have any bills that come to my name, since im still under my parents insurance, i still pay for it anyways. i dont have any credit cards either so $10.25 is fine for now.
TTZPower-"...but after taxes, makes me want to kill someone...hahaha. i think we all feel that way.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
22 have a partnership in my own http://www.integnologies.comintegration business and still on the fritz, when it comes to extra funds for the Z

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I am 29. Inside Training Manager for the Plains Region. Based in St. Louis, MO.

I too have been over minimum wage for a while now. In fact, I don't even know what minimum wage is these days.

Post Edited (Dec 1, 7:37am)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm 21 and just finishing school next month. luckly i work as a commical scuba diver in the summer or i wouldn't even be able to put gas im my Z. Not to worry i have a sweet job starting in January as a project manager for a large engineering company and they will be giving me a gas car for the company truck :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
my 1st Z (n/a) was when i was 18, working as a life guard to pay it off. 2nd is my current 94' TT and im making $15/hr to afford a payment 3 times as high as the 1st.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.