ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
make Stainless turbo headers. hopefully they will be started before the end of the year. This relocation project worked out great, and I would like to produce about 5 of them. With a price of about $850, could be less. I need to see what I can buy all the bends for in Large quantities. This part REALLY opens up turbo selections. Anyone intrested? email me...

Post Edited (Aug 29, 10:16am)

·
Registered
297 Posts
if the price goes down a little closer to 500 i could justify it, but my car is so old it's hard for me to make that kind of investment in it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
WOULD ALSO LIKE TO BUY but currently thats way outta my budget still payin off the new HEADS so yeah. But it would be great if you could lower it

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price not set in stone.... $500 is a little low, 304 mandrel bends, Argon Gas, and Electricity are expensive, and much is used. If they were closer to $650-$700, would that get 5 people to install one of these systems? The Intake is not included! Those things are a bitch the make. Unless I get the right price!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can see myself getting this header in the near future! :) It would work with a T3/T4 turbo wouldn't it? I would like it beings I would guess it flows alot better.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The peice would be built with youre parts. You would need to send them to me, and it will be made "Just for you" you could'nt use the factory Nissan T-3 turbine housing, you would have to get a Garret type. If you have youre own parts allready youre golden.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
So, we'd have to buy the turbo and wastegate, ship them to you, have you make the parts, then have it all shipped back? Is there any way you could make it, and have a "blank" turbo mount (so we could drill it for the specific turbo)? If not, I may just wait, and try making a whole header system, that is if I can even get started on the intake.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.