ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...I know I've been crying wolf for a few weeks now but it actually looks like my shop is going to be free of the rusty 26 year old beast tommorrow...really. I've got the trailer parked outside and will be loading my '73 240Z, along with many parts and an L26, and heading to the salvage yard to reap the benefits of $20 per ton. I will save stuff aside tonight for those of you who are serious about getting some decent parts at a basically give a way price. I've still got all 4 strut assemblies, window mechanisms, door latches, a very nice rack and pinion unit, 4 aluminum 14X6 aftermarket wheels(yes...everything is going to the dump), Control arms, interior plastic, some trim pieces, all climate controls ( No A/C) Instruments, Wiring Harnesses, and much other stuff...YOU NAME THE PRICES!!!!!. No reasonable offer refused just as long as it doesn't require too much dissassembly time on my part. The date is 5/24/99 and it is 6:00 EST. I will be checking my E-mail throughout the evening and tomorrow early morning but then it will all be gone. E-mail me personally with requests...serious inquiries only.

SpencZ

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>I Need the Heat Shield...</b>

Spencer,

Do you have the heat shield that came with the carbs and intake I got from you?

Let me know, I would want that.

Thanks
Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I dont suppose you have a photo of the wheels? Also I would be interested in all 4 strut assemblies and both window mechanisms. How about a hood ornament.Let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I NEED A SHIFTER ASSEMBLY-- FROM THE T-HANDLE TO SHIFT ARM ON THE TRANS. PUTTING TOGETHER A 260 V8. I WOULD THINK JUST ABOUT ANY SHIFTER SHOULD WORK.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Answers to Questions

Dennis, The heat shield went out with the garbage...sorry.
Joe, I'd love to part with the struts and window mechanisms, I'm also trying to get a picture scanned to send to all those who are interested in the wheels ( unfortunately you are not the only one.......e-mail me personally and we can discuss it further.
Greg ( in New Orleans)...the shifter is corroded right on to the tranny...I'd sell ya the whole tranny for $20.00 though...you probably wouldn't want that hassle.

SpencZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.