ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
auto trans i have sux ass....TV cable bracket this..blah blah blah! Id rather have a bullet proof 800 hp handling 3 speed than the POS i have now, actually i'd rather have T56 and the driveshaft to go with it to fit my car. Can anyone help me? I got the money, and the friends with the know how.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Don't do the TH350, you will regret it... especially if you don't want to get top ended again. Go for the T56 or get the kinks out of the TV cable. They're actually pretty simple.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
decided i'll give this dam 700r4 one last chance with the TV kit from Bow Tie. If that dont work, its T56 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Wish I could help you out but mine was in the car when I got it. I do know it was hardwired because it has no computer to work with. What are you using for a shifter? I have a B&M Mega Shifter in mine and can shift gears anytime I want to. The few time I just left it in drive mine acts like other autos, just more snap and not as soft as stock. I have a B&M 7qt pan on it running the B&M trickshift...

I have a Weiand Stealth intake and Holley Carb, what is your problem hookin it up? Anything a picture could help?

Look at the wiring kit on this site for more information about locking up the tranny...

http://www.northwestoffroad.com/parts/wiring.html

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man! hey does your overdrive work with it hard wired? Mine has the hydraulic lock up on it. I just want overdrive to work again. The tranny itself feels strong, bulletproof, no slipping at all, but overdrive just wont work to pull the car even going down hill!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.