ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a wierd one: I'm the only person I've ever met who has a MALE z car. Everyone else seems to have a female one. What's up with that?

S

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't

My car is a car.
I call it "IT"
not she, or he.
Not Mona, or Peggy Sue, or baby.

And i'm not GAY.

:)

matty

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: I don't

I refer to mine as "the beast"...

OCCASSIONALLY "she" but more times than not the former...

Brett
'77Z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Oh yah!
beast i have used a few times...
actually, more my friends than me...
And that was before I had an exhaust on it....hehe

I just say the Datsun. Or the Z.

Sorry Sue, I didn't get it...must be a BC thing....;)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Anybody remember the trailers for the movie 200 cigarettes? The guy kept wandering around asking girls if they like Devo, and then going "no, i'm not gay, I get that all the time.."

S

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<b>RE: Thesis: Sexual Orientation in Z Cars</b>

i refer to my car as "that thing up in the shed in a million pieces" ;0)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My '83ZX is named 'Zxena - the Z bitch' (sometimes just referred to as 'The Bitch'). She always nags at me when I'm low on fuel, my lights are on, I leave my door open, etc. (you know...the voice module). It's definitely female. She's only a bitch because she has no personality in her voice. People must think I'm weird when I see a hot Z on the street and say "Nice Bitch!". Oh well....

Mark Z.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<b>RE: Thesis: Sexual Orientation in Z Cars</b>

I have no name for my car but my wife has a light blue subaru that is a piece of junk and she calls it retarded smurf.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RE: Retarded Smurf

OH, a while ago. Maybe January or Feb?

I guess I stand corrected on the whole male/female thing... apparently most peoples cars are just cars.

Which is odd for the amount of emotion that people put into them that they wouldn't project a little and create some personification.

Hmm
Professor Sue. &-)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am at a loss!

I have to admit I have been through every section of the repair manual, and the owner's manual and I have explored every nook and cranny of my Z and I don't know.

How do you tell a male from a female?

Bob A.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RE: I am at a loss!

Uh oh, did the laugh out loud at work and have everybody look at me... good thing it's friday. &-)

Hmmm... could it be manual vs. automatic? Whether its the hump your leg wanna take off from a stop sign kinda car, or the drive slow and look at me kind.... I guess, like sexual orientation, it's just kinda a decision that the car has got to make! &-)

S

·
Registered
88 Posts
RE: I am at a loss!

Well, my '87 is a female!! She used to have a nice small tight exhaust, but now that I've F'd around with her all these years, she has a big ole exhaust. My '83 turbo project is a male, definitely! It has a stick shift and ball bearings (that's why boys are faster than girls), plus a girl can't have upwards of 400 hp, no way!! I call him "booger"!

later,
LuZZifer
'83 turbo project
'87 turbo

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Humping your leg...

Well, I've never thought of driving aggressively as "hump-your-leg" style driving. Good one! "Putting the nuts to her" or just plain "Givin' 'er" I guess gives away that maybe my car IS female....Although she doesn't have a name. I think she's a lesbian too, because when she sees another Z she honks and revs her engine. Excitable little thing isn't she?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Multipule personalities

Well, I call my car baby when it has problems (come on baby, just start this once, I'll never ask again) or treat it as an inanimate object (What a piece of ****! It never starts when I need it to!) I guess my car's sex is dependent on my mood. Glad I've never had that effect on my girlfriends.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<b>RE: Multipule personalities</b>

To be honest with you I just lost a lot of respect for a lot of people in this forum.A Z is a car that Nissan motors produced in 1970 thru 1996.It is a car ,not a "he or she" just a vehicle,and if you cant figure that out you need to turn off your computer and go see what the REAL world has to offer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.