ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well tomorrow morning Early in the AM i will be goign to Z-addiction LLC for my timing belt and what not service! oh what fun!! i'm really excited to see dave's new house and to get all this stuff done to my car finally. i am not personally taking a digital camera but maybe mrs crombie will be ncie enough to snap some pictures!

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
It should be cool, looking forward to seeing you and your new ride. It will be an intense day of wrenching due to time constraints. Get to bed early as you will need your rest!

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dave, i am going to be on the road with my buddy jef by 6 AM and we should be at UCF to pick up the flywheel and clutch by 8:45 then your house by 10 then from there its all wrench turning! but of course you cant forget the 1:30 mcdonalds run lol

·
Registered
540 Posts
Going to Daves house for me would be like going to Disney Land for the kids! You should start chargeing admision, or atleast a 6 pack at the door!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey Lum,
If on the way back from Z-addict's you decide to take Rt 44 to I-95 home you could stop in Deland and see your old trunk lid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.