ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes i was the one who started the turbo charger topic!
now i know what i need but i am having a difficult time finding it!
can any of yall help me i need a parts car so i can make my 86 300ZX non turbo a turbo charged 300ZX i got the turbo of an 84 300 and now i need every thing else i just basically need the whole car with all the stuff i need!
PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME LET ME KNOW!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Take your time and find a wrecked or junked parts car. this would be your best bet as you can swap everything directly from one to the other. And in the long run you will save alot of time and money VS gathering ane piece at a time

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know but there is none were i live at thats why im asking yall for help! i was wondering if n e of yall have a parts car?

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
There's and 86 turbo car by my house that I drive by repeatedly. It's a 5speed too, but I'd need some incentive to go and buy it. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want it can i have it ;-)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
If I get some free time in the next couple of days, I'll see what the guy wants for it. If I remember correctly, it had some front/right corner damage that might've screwed up the front crossmember, so you might need to source one of those. Realize that shipping will be pretty expensive.

How much are you willing to pay?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well were is it located i might be able to come and get it

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy sh*T!!! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts