ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
OK...........who dropped the grenade under the hood? Jesus....it looks like a suicide bomber got in there and went off.

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's Jason84na2t over at z31.com. I'm not sure the details, but his flywheel shattered while he was driving and destroyed the transmission and most of the engine. Search on z31.com for more details.

·
Registered
984 Posts
1sikz, you are one dumb ************.

He's neither rich nor lucky... well, I guess he's lucky that he still has feet. But that car was acquired and built for under 10k.

I'll tell you his sekret on how he does it.

He reads books and learns stuff. Then he works 2-3 jobs at a time to pay all his bills.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
1sikZ you are a retard....seriously

Please explain to me how he is a "Lucky/Rich punk."???

I'd like the answer in complete sentances you stupid prick.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Somebody is going through PMS. At least I can spell "sentences" correctly. Oh, and I have done EVERY repair on my car myself (with the best book of all- a repair manual.) I remember reading a post where somebody said that most people think Z31 owners are a$$hole$, and now I understand why they would. Domdog, I thought that you were a decent person, until now. Oh, and Hybrid, you gotta let us all know how your car does when you get it done. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
You called him an either Lucky or Rich punk? He's rich because he knows how to replace his engine and has a spare block lying around? And what part of having your drivetrain shatter makes him lucky?

Post Edited (Jul 5, 7:41pm)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Nah, I'm pretty sure he has a collection of Z's lying around his yard. But I'm pretty sure he swapped in the new engine/tranny in like one week to make it to BransonZfest. And that's like a 1500 mile trip... :X WOWZA

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
He swapped it fast - I was at the BransonZFest and he had pieces of the flywheel, bellhousing, etc. that had been destroyed.

I don't know how he put the thing back together so fast but at the end of the event the organizer made special note that more than one person:

"..blew up their cars so they could put it back together and make it to the Branson Z Fest."

Most impressive. Jason is a great guy - I was fortunate enough to meet him while I was there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.