ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have an non turbo 86 300zx and my story is this when I start up in the morning w/ remote start it starts up whoop! Now here is the good part now when my car drops to op temp and i get in the car my car is boogling when I hit the accelerator like there is no gas getting to the engine and then a sec of that finally the car goes. And then I stop at the end of the driveway to pull out on the main road and same thing. Finally pushing the car to go it finally comes back to life at normal operation behavoir. Now after the normal behavior everytime I hit the accerlator in a stop position like at a light or stop sign i hit the pedal goes vrrrmmm putt putt putt vrrrrrmmmmmmmm and then fine after that. I recently did the TPS by the mechanic dunno if the continuity is still of or what? I went 2 times to the to fix it and then it is fine for a while and PUTT PUTT about 3 weeks later. I just changed my fuel filter this Saturday and thought that would be it. And yes people I did check my codes and nada. Anybody know? oh ya 93 octane in it w/ 2k to go till my next oil change if that matters and new fuel injectors put in last winter w/ new gasket for intake manifold. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
304 Posts
hows your FPR? but the ecu should have giving a code for it if it was a problematic.

just one more thing to check. hope it helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.