ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw in a recent time magazine the possiblity of a new 240Z production is in US and supposed to be in a couple of years. What are your thoughts and If its orange, Its mine. Hey a 1971 240z would look really nice with a 2001 240z.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey dude,. go to zhome.com and you will immediately see the new z car that I would go broke to try and own. I believe that if nissan would take the original shape, and give it some new styling,they would have a big hit. All the new ones are too short and stubby and look like all of the other jap. sport cars on the market. Please reply with your opinion. anthony

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BOTTOM FEEDER

Just another meaningless shape as is typical with Japan today... Could be a Mitsu or Honda or Toyota. Maybe even a Yogo although their factory was bombed today..... Give me a "Cab Back" look with some guts..

·
Registered
358 Posts
RE: BOTTOM FEEDER

That car did have a cab-back look! It might not be what you like, but you must agree that it sure beats the **** out of the generation 2, 300zx shape.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Z you saw in Jan. will have a I6,different look

I talked to a Southeast Nissan factory representative,who was visiting the dealership last month and he informed me the new Z will have a longer rear end and different front end styling than the car that made the show in Detroit. But best of all he said nissan will install a 6 cylinder and at the moment the 2.5 inline 6 cylinder is the engine most likely to be used!! Later,

·
Registered
358 Posts
RE: Z you saw in Jan. will have a I6,different loo

I definately hope so, because the one I saw looks like another mitsu eclipse, and besides, who wants a four banger in their z car.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

That car did have a cab-back look! It might not be what
you like, but you must agree that it sure beats the **** out of the generation 2, 300zx shape.

You are on Crack. The only thing that'll sell thes new car is the Z label on the back. Without that, it's just another boring blob on wheels. Nissan went in the right direction with a smaller, lighter chassis, but the styling is just plain uninspired, unoriginal, and unZ. Check out Honda's new SC2000. It's much has much better styling. Drop an inline six in that package and stamp a Z on the back and I'll take one.

·
Registered
117 Posts

You got that right (the straight 6 part). I'm tired of hearing all those annoying loud mufflered 4 banger civics and eclipses. Give me that straight 6 firing order - I think that's what we all (on this thread) dig - smooth!

·
Registered
358 Posts
RE: Hey , Evan Boling!click here.

I don't think that me and you are talking about the same car. Go to the web adress that i typed in, and you will see a new Z concept that looks alot like the 280zx. anthony.(crackhead)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RE: Hey , Evan Boling!click here.

That's not the new Z that is what Zhome drew up what they would like it to look like. Arizona Zcar also has a drawing further down on the page. Sam 75 280z, 81 280zxt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.