Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get a 600k HID set.

Well, it is for me any. Although it doesn't help improve the performance in any way, but it will definitely make you feel good. And feeling is what matter right?
I feel so expensive right now. The joy of pulling up to a Bimmer and comparing the light output from both cars.
I can see everything on the road. Just plain cool!.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From a technical point of view, you're right. But from normal view, they look just the same.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yeah, i really want HID's because of that. All the classy new cars have it, so it makes the Z look even more classy/expensive.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'd like to get a pair of those BLUE, BLUE lights. Yeah, the new cars have the blue HID lights, but every once in a while I see a vehicle crusing down the road with some really blue, bright lights. The ones that light up the road like a freakin' stadium. I maybe see them once a week, thats all...... What is a brand for those?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The blue is there because the color of the light is influenced by the angles of the focusing planes inside the projectors used by BMW. If you took the bulb out it would look identical to a 4300K HID bulb - because that is what they are.

You want high lumins and the blue light - switch out your projectors with those from an E series and buy a HID kit.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i bought a set of 4330K RAZO bulbs from NOPI..I am impressed. I dont know bout the other light companies. The light is a clear white..and not that annoying yellowish halogen color. It is very nice. Bad part is that they were 53 bucks. And now i need to pick up a pair for the FOG lghts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.