ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coz emailed the parts are in. Will pick them up tommorow!!!!!! I will try to post "before" pictures.

(sent wirelessly via BlackBerry).

Jason

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
wow, what all did you order

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
Better have new paint, wheels, tires, and 500 reliable hp for that kind of cash!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No HP upgrades but will have new:

JDM fascia
Fogs
Corners
emblem
JDM Zenon Headlights
New window Trim
Door Trim
Coz's white guages
polished aluminum bezel rings
New OEM antenae and motor
new tonneau handles
Jspec Tail lights
Jspec center
new brake light panel
18 Hp split 5 wheels and tires
completely stripped sanded and 3 base and 4 clear paint job.

To go with the goodies already on the car:

Shift nob
e brake boot
Alpine xm reciever
20 gig wireless upload Mp3 hardrive
600 watt xplod amp
8 inch bazooka
New vinyl Kit (not installed)
New leather interior (not installed)
wheelskin cover

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The JDM Zenon Headlights alone were around $1800..

For the gauge faces, trust me, from experience you do NOT want to install them yourself! Send your gauge cluster off to NRAuto.com and they will instlall for $100. I mangled my gauges, extremely difficult to get the needles off without removing the pin they are attached to. And if you remove the needles with it that gauge is gone.... Luckily got a replacement cluster for $80 (a steal for a TT!) and just swapped out the odometer.

Bet that 30GB will be awesome! Keep us posted!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
So your in Phoenix then? Since you said you will pick them up!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
yep my answer is still wow, its funny how much we value our cars isnt it

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
If he loves that Z then he should go for it. I love mine. I doubt I would trade it for any other (within reason). I've bought a lot of "minor detail" parts that others would probably not buy because of the price. That's me though. I'm working towards perfecting the quality of my Z inside and out.

I notice minor details and I do sweat the small stuff. I understand his purchases.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not twin turbo yet, 3rd quarter this year.

Additionally I did not disclose the "rest of the story" . Some old man hit me and I negotiated ( well not me my licensed negotiator, everyone should have one :) ) a very favorable settlement and $5400.00 was courtesy of Prudential Insurance.

Yes I am in the phoenix Area, so I get to go over to Coz's Place, great guy and the guys over at Pit Stop are very knowledgeable mechanics and seem fair priced.

When it is all said and done by then on 2006 I will have a Z with almost all new parts inside and out with about 450 HP and no car payments for about 20k. Good? Maybe Bad? Maybe but I did it my own schedule, made no payments, paid no interest, and will have one sweet ride.

Now I'm looking for an alternative fuel cavalier for my commuter car. Arizonians will understand...

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
yeah i sweat the small stuff as well. Nice purchase, kinda steep though :/

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Well, it seems now you can hang out with us around here the next time we get together =0)
I'd like to see your Z

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I agree freeflow we need more people to come with us to the meets. in fact i recently meet a 90TT going to the races. I think he told me he had T5 turbos in and he should be around 500hp at about 14psi (he hasn't gotten the new injectors yet).

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let me know where and when and I will try to stop by. That is once I get out of my rental car.

J

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.