ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recieved my (your old) T04E 57mm trim turbo from Majestic Turbo . The shims and downpipe were also included . To those of you who don't know I bought Jim T's old turbo . I did about a week of discussion with him and some more reasearch . I was going to get the 46mm trim T04E because I was going to run a little lower boost like 14 psi peak, I always did have the 57mm in the back of my mind . Jim said he used to have the 46mm and said that this one pulled a bit better at 12psi and up . I am sure that the 46mm would have been more than I needed but this used/remanufactured turbo less than a year old was CHEAPER . Plus I got a 3 mandrel bent down pipe . The size of the turbo blows my mind the research says it should do just fine a low boost because of the low surge line and high effeciency throughout the range, my eyes tell me that it's way to friggin big . Jim I know you are kind of pissed about the OTHER THING which I won't sayanything about other than I am still in your corner . I think I got a good deal on the turbo and you got some extra money to help out with your 60-1 turbo . Yeeeeee Haaaaaaw, anyone else reading this I am now looking for a starion intercooler .

· Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I have an HKS I/C for sale..

> It should be more than enough I can send you
> a picture of it

> I will let go for $250
> remember it is an HKS for the 280zx
> well, I may be able to throw in the HKS
> piping if you are interested
> helluva lot better than muffler shop tubbing

> CarlosZXT

Yes I do remeber asking about it, the price is excellent and would be perfect for my application . The reason I did not bite is because I have heard that shipping from Mexico is a pain in the ass . My company actually get boilers fabricated there and customs have been a headache . I am a little gun shy too I also got burned on a mail purchase a while back . I am going to be in Mazzatland in Feb 22 to Feb 28 on vacation any change we could swap money and goods there . I would definately buy it .

· Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
www.iescrow.com for transactions

I have no problem at all from mexicans (just in case)

I live in Puerto Rico
We have USPS offices in every town.
I dunno who told you that mexico stuff (my name?)
UPS, FEDEX, USPS... you name it
sorry, I got excited
jejeje
let me know what you wanna do
:)

CarlosZXT

> Yes I do remeber asking about it, the price
> is excellent and would be perfect for my
> application . The reason I did not bite is
> because I have heard that shipping from
> Mexico is a pain in the ass . My company
> actually get boilers fabricated there and
> customs have been a headache . I am a little
> gun shy too I also got burned on a mail
> purchase a while back . I am going to be in
> Mazzatland in Feb 22 to Feb 28 on vacation
> any change we could swap money and goods
> there . I would definately buy it .

· Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I apologize

I hate to sound like a racist ******* and I don't like Mexicans, I deal with Mexicans a fair bit they are good people . I am sorry I got your home place mixed up whooops, I know another Carlos with a ZX from Mexcio City . What I was getting at is customs and shipping is a bit difficult . What website thing were you talking about for transactions . I live in big old Saskatchewan Canada, I wonder how it would cost to ship probably $100 american . It might be cheaper for me to get a BEG i/c . I am intrested !!

> I have no problem at all from mexicans (just
> in case)

> I live in Puerto Rico
> We have USPS offices in every town.
> I dunno who told you that mexico stuff (my
> name?)
> UPS, FEDEX, USPS... you name it
> sorry, I got excited
> jejeje
> let me know what you wanna do
> :)

> CarlosZXT