ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for the TIP on the Turbo Injectors, and the standard injectors. I replaced the two Turbo ones with two Standard Borg Warner Remans, the car runs INCREADIBLE now, it was running really good before. You were right on the 2 running richer, although I do not believe it to be a lot richer, I could see a little extra black carbon on the 2 that had the Turbo Injectors. What was interesting is the rest of my plus were a little lean, I imagine the computer was trying to compensate for the rich condition and was failing. Anyhow took all the plugs out, cleaned them, and it runs EXTREMLY well now. Very very fast.
Its amazing how just being a little rich can throw everything out of wack. Oh incidently I discoverd yesterday you can change the 2 injectors closest to the Firewall withount having to remove the fuel rail, just removed all the injector screws, and unbolted the fuel rail from the Intake, but left it attached to the pully, and I was able to get enough clearance to change the injectors ( I hate having to remove the whole rail ). Unfortunaly you would not be able to change the first 3 injectors that way, but it does save time if you want to get the last 2 possibly 3 if you have a agile hand.

Scott Milella.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: No problem, glad it helped!

Oh ya, having to remove the fuel rail rates right up there with watching paint dry. I have to replace all my brakes tomorow, although I would rather do that, then tear appart the injection, its never fun.

Scott Milella

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.