ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much for your patience and advice. I have met some really nice people here. I hate to fork out $100 for the Nissan FSM for this 77. It has a few glitches in the EFI and once I get those resolved, then the rest of the problems are mechanical, and those I can do in my sleep.

I have a FSM for my 83T and 86T and they are wighout a doubt superior to the Haynes or other generic manuals. Thanks again and I will limit my dumb ass questions to one per month! Best wishes to all. John

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Don't hold back any questions, for every one that is asked 4 or 5 people learn something new.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: 1977 Datsun 280Z Service Manual

You da man Wayne !!!!!! Thanks a lot. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks again. John

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
????

Where in the world do you come up with this $100.00 price tag for a FSM? You can buy the cd-rom versions all day long for $70.00 from Courtsey Nissan, EBAY is less for the paper version, ****, Dyment wants $73.00 (including shipping) for a photocopy (BTW, which is the version I have and is still great quality) of the FSM. Are you going through the dealer for the FSM? If so, bad move.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.