ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to say thanks to az zbum for creatin that awesome website, u really know a lot, also i most appreciate that link for the howstuffworks website, i dont know much about cars and stuff but i spent the last hour reading and have learned a lot, much more making sense now. also want to say thanks to everyone else on the board for being patient and answering questions u guys rock! also wanna throw a shout out to 280z/300zx has been a huge help

Post Edited (Jun 14, 4:25pm)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Now this young man has REAL manners. Zbum......take a bow dude.....you deserve it and I echo this guys thoughts. Just goes to show that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks........but I still haven't lost my bite. LOL

Special Ops Lives

·
Registered
373 Posts
he needs to from the way he was talking .I would also like to thank AZ-bum for his web site and all those who have helped me throughout the time I have been working on my z I get the heads back thursday five bent valves just because of a 25 dollar belt (Timing belt) I hope I can put it back together right LOL talk to you all again soon probably and thanks again ALL

·
Registered
162 Posts
Add me to the "thank you's". Been off line for a while, moving from Florida to Oklahoma, and this forum really has a lot of great info now. I just cut and paste any problem I haven't had and put it all on a CD, so it is easier to research than checking back threads. I got my first Z free a couple of years ago, and now have 6. I'm giving my 84 to my grandson for a graduation gift. I buy non-running cars, work them up and some day I will be selling some of them. I intend to keep my 88 Turbo to drive. This forum, AZ_Zbum's website, and Z.31.com have helped me tremendously. Thanks a lot to all of you who share your knowledge and experience.
Frank

·
Registered
875 Posts
Ditto to what "notdeadyet" said.
P.S. Frank, send me your new email address,tried old one and got "undelivereable".

Post Edited (Jun 17, 12:28pm)

·
Registered
958 Posts
ya. I deff agree. I'd trust AZ and domdogg's advice be4 any1 else on the forum. I've read all of AZ's site and its very useful. He's dedicated alot of time and effort into helping other people. We owe him much more than we can offer. I mean honestly. lol. When was the last time he asked us for advice on his car? :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.