ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the great support all. My wife actually took the pics for me. Due to recent circumstances with other vehicles, I had to sell her as I need a car with back seats for my son (2yrs. old). It was very, very hard for me & I originally thought I wouldn't bother with another Z as it wouldn't be a TT or what I really wanted. I can't get the Z'er out of my blood so I'd like to be able to find a nice 2+2 for now. That was my 3rd TT (short ownership of first 2) & I WILL have another. Although the car was worth a lot more to me, it went for $11K.

So now I need to find something to put these J-spec tails on ;)

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Yep, 2+2 should work fine for your situation. My girls are just getting to the point where the back seat in my 2+ is getting a bit tight -- they're in the early teen years.

So you'll be fine for a long time ...

Post Edited (Jan 21, 3:14am)

·
Registered
496 Posts
I have a 2+2 and I regularly drive around a couple of my average-sized 19-year-old friends in back (the not so regularly sized one goes in front). Can't say its toooo comfortable, but it's better than most think.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is the buyer going to participate in this forum?

By the way, I'm gonna want a spoiler on my Z (if I get it :\) so I would buy if you sold. :)

This is the dumbest question I ever asked, but should the worst happen, could you fit somebody in the trunk of a 2seater ZX? o_O; I haven't found many decent 2+2s around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.