ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone live near tennessee. im just outside knoxville and trying to get some sort of z club goin. let me know if ure interested.

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
im in Tennessee(Chattanooga),but...

right now i have alot going on(serious family illness/ business growth) and im constantly having to run between Huntsville,Ala and Cleveland,Oh. hopefully by next summer,things will get better.
NOW if you start a club and you make a sticker for all the Z's in your club(maybe one for the little window behind the driver's seat),i will be glad to put one in the window so if and when you guys see me ripping up interstate 75,you can give me a shout...but if you shout at me,i want you to pull over so i can take a pic of your car.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
what's up? i live in cookeville,TN. it's right on I-40 about an hour and a half west of knoxville. you probably know where it is. let me know what you would like to do. it would be cool to get some people together sometime.

E-Z Rider
(red 90 2+2)

·
Registered
14,442 Posts
wow...you got some wicked curves in your area.great Z roads.
for those of you who have never been on that stretch of 40:that stretch of interstate has incredible variety,....hillclimbs,twisties,steep downgrades...and the smaller roads are even more curvy(hairpins all over the place.) its kinda like driving through the Ozarks(between Missouri and Arkansas) only prettier.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
i really like the area. lots of places to have fun in your Z. another good place is hwy70. it runs parallel to 40 up the cumberland plateau. very fun.

·
Registered
191 Posts
There is a smoky mountain Z club that meets in Knoxville. They have a car show every year at a dealership on the Clinton Hwy. I have never done anything with the club but they do have a website that looks active. I live in Kingsport by the way. I lived in Cookeville for a while too. The most driving fun I have had is in the North Carolina area and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Try to get in touch with the other Z folks there in Knoxville.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another great road is called the dragons tail. motorcycle riders travel from far to go down this road. its like 100+ turns in like 3-5 miles. its the bomb in my z. one problem, automatics might overheat breaks. well, my car is in disarray right now too so it might be some time. if any of u have any suggestions, im open to them. im in school still so ill have to work around that. spring break would be great.

Josh 90 red 2+2

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
spring break would be cool!

when is your spring break? just make another post or email us if you can think of a good time. i have to get a few things fixed on the Z before i will be driving it alot. i don't like to drive it when it is real cold anyway. the car dosn't seem to like it too much. cool that you also have a red 90 2+2.

E-Z Rider (Elijah)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: spring break would be cool!

ill have to find out bout spring break. yeah, i have to get my car painted, new exhaust, have the vinyl interior redone, and im getting new front bumper. till then, im not too big on tryin to show off(except racing within what i think my car can handle). i changed isps so my email wont be valid for long, ill let u know when i get new one. laterz

josh

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: hehe

u wanna come visit us megaladon? guys, gimme some suggestions for when and where so we can all put this together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.