ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a neighbor that has a pair of t-tops that will fit 85-89 z31's... NOT THE 2+2's..... He has them with the bags. He's gonna sell them this weekend at a garage sale for $100.00 They look excellent!!! they have the black cloth and NO KEYS for the locks. They came off of an 86 turbo coupe. Shoot me an email if you are interested and I will snag them and ship them if you are not in florida.

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just a little side not to those interested. It is VERY easy to change the locks. There are 2 screws on the ends of the "garnish", and one behind the handle, undo them. Pull the side out just a little, and pull it off. There are 2 bolts (10mm) holding the lock on, undo them, and violia!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hey all...this Sprintguy is OK. Not too many people that would make an offer like that. It's folks like him that make this a great site. Thanks Sprintguy.

Special Ops Lives

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm a little new to the z world, but in my searches - i cannot seem to find the little plastic "switches" for open and close on the t-tops-- does anybody know where i can find these? or am i going to have to buy the entire glass to include these pieces?

I may be interested in these tops if the pieces are unavailable-
thanks

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I'm assuming those ebay auctions are meant for me? If so then my response is yes, really. Notice that nobody is bidding on them? In the eleven years I've been driving z cars w/ t-tops I've seen one set actually sell for over 50 bux. They were mint AE mirrored tops with bags and shades and they went for $125. Like I said, it's a nice gesture. Don't make a thing out of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.