ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
At 205 views.....This sounds like one of those "the right car for the right person" kind of deals.

Awfully nice work though.

Bob

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I didn't know they made a 350Z in 1990 :p.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
i snapped a pic of my puppy a few months back who wanted something as bad as i would like that car:

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Told the dad to buy it... we'll see. He was ready to send payment for poormanz's black sport 600 Z on twinturbo.net a while ago, but being unsure of whether or not he was keeping his job led him to back out of it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
He will never see that kind of bread for that car! That's the problem with heavy mods - slim chance of ever getting it back. The market may support this car to the high teens, but how many of us real "Z people" would even consider it seriously for more than $15,000? Be honest now!

On the other hand, there are a lot of fools with more money than brains out and about today. eBay has proved that without a doubt.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Actually I think the price is quite fair. Nate sold his 484rwhp Z for what, 20-22k? I agree it is one of the "right car for the right person" sort of situations, but for what he has into the car, and it's condition/mileage, it's a good deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.