ZCar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys, so we all know Z31’s have a pretty horrible aftermarket shop.

I want to know, in terms of suspension, what are some parts from other Nissans can we swap onto the Z31?

I know that we’re able to use s13 coilovers and that there are a few conversion kits for that...

What I don’t like is that we have to weld the front coilovers to the spindles... is there a way to use swap and use s13 spindles onto the z31? That way if **** hits the fan I’m able to buy replacement parts easier..

My original plan was take it to a custom shop that I know of and have them do some full work to have it where I’m able use replacement parts and aftermarket parts of another car... however that’s going to cost me A LOT of money. Probably over $20k for custom work like that.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
what are you trying to do with your Z? i mean what is your goal?

do you absolutely need to have s13 coilovers? just get some KYBs or Konis struts, some performance Eibach springs, new motor, diff, and transmission mounts, and replace all of your suspension bushings and rubber bumpstops and dampers for the shocks, and everything else that is worn-rubber under there. problem solved, all without paying 20 grand.

Bon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts