ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, the rear suspension arm on my 84 2+2 got bent up something nasty and now the car wobbles and drifts from side to side like a UFO, I was fooling around at the local school with some buddies of mine and I took a corner too fast and hit the cement curb, I know it was stupid of me, but right now I just want to get my baby working again, I'm almost in tears here haha, and so I jacked up the car and had a looksee and the bottom part of the arm is just bent and the top is stressed on both sides

I was just wondering about what is the average price range for a replacement for these, I live in the Austin area so if you guys know of any junkyards that would have a z31 there, that would be nice also, I dunno, I'm just desperate for help.

Post Edited (Aug 4, 4:31pm)

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you are referring to the part that the bottom of the shock bolts to, I have a spare for the right side only. If it would help let me know.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, its the part that the rotor attaches to and I belive the coil spring rests on. Oh, and I did some more looking and I think that just the right (passenger side) needs replacing

·
Registered
390 Posts
I had to replace the right side when I first got my 85. PO had slipped on ice and hit a curb. Royal PITA to remove the inner bolt. Ended up having to cut it out. Replacement at the local junkyard was 35 bucks for the entire control after i took it off the car. None of the bolts on the replacement were corroded and only took about 20 minutes to pull it out.

Good luck with the project.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.