ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after two days (about 14 hours) i get done putting the cylinder heads back in and all the components to make the engine run, well get finished with everything and i have already put in the the oil and the power steering fluid, then i start pouring water in and after a little bit of filling up i notice there is a leak under the car , i get curious if i didnt tighten one of the clamps , so i start looking around and i come to find out that somehow i have managed to make a hole in radiator!!.

ok so now i have to change the radiator out , now i was thinking that since i have to get a new one , why dont i go with a vertical one.

this is for anybody out there with a vertical radiator , my question is from kind of car did you get it and how efficient is it on keeping the
car from overheating ,note that this is going on a daily driver so it need to be as effectivbe if not more than the stock, and i would like to keep the clutch fan(i just bought a new one and with the purchase of the nerw rad i wont heave money left to buy electric fans but i will if i have to), so i intend to put it behind that bar that has the hood latch mechanism, any input is welcomed ,thanks in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.