ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem, and I can't figure out what's causing it. everyonce and a while when I'm going down the highway either speeding up or going a constant speed, (usually my rpms when it happens are about 3k or a little less,) the car will surge forward like I take my foot off the gas and put it back real fast. I dont know what it is, I've replaced all the vacuum lines and the whole distributor and it still does it. And sometimes when I park and come back when my car is still pretty warm it will almost stall out when I start it, it will go at really low rpm's and sound like its going up and down, and wont stop untill I revv it up a few times. Can anyone help?? Thank you,
--Casey 83' 280zx

·
Registered
247 Posts
>I have the same exact problem. I happens at about 2300rpm and it feels like I take my foot off the accelerator for a second and then its fine. Same thing with the idle. This weekend I am going to try and locate the problem but right now I am really stumped as to where to start. If you find anything please post it and I will do the same.
Thanks
Craig76Z

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.