ZCar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone
We moved to a new home and while cleaning out the shop I found a Sun Roof Glass with the hardware for a 240Z (per my son).
Not positive it came off a 240 or 260 or 280. Did they come with a Sun Roof option? I'm not finding any part numbers on it.
Glass is in very good shape but the rubber isn't so good (see photo). I would like to find it home and not go in the trash.

GTB

Attachments

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Hello Everyone
We moved to a new home and while cleaning out the shop I found a Sun Roof Glass with the hardware for a 240Z (per my son).
Not positive it came off a 240 or 260 or 280. Did they come with a Sun Roof option? I'm not finding any part numbers on it.
Glass is in very good shape but the rubber isn't so good (see photo). I would like to find it home and not go in the trash.

GTB
one man's trash is another man's treasure.
i have seen a few S30 cars that have these sun roofs, but i don't believe they came like this from factory. i think it was a dealer option. but i could be totally wrong on this. maybe some of the JDM cars that stayed in Japan had them. not sure.

ebay is good place to sell it if you can't find a buyer. there's probably someone out there who owns a Z that has one of these sunroof options and is in need of a new glass.

i'd take it from you but my 280z is a slick-top and is going to stay a slick-top :devil

cheers,

Bon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts