ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do i put gas in my car at? i see a fuel door, but everyone tells me that is just for "show" !! Please help me........hehehehehehe

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wow.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
what kind of stupid question is this?

open trunk.
pull up carpet.
remove tool kit.
pull up insulation.
remove fuel level sending unit.
pump gas.
replace all.

sheesh!

What idiot told you to open the fuel door? bitch slap them around some.

·
Registered
334 Posts
So, your saying that u haven't opened that door just for curiosity, if u haven't i'm sorry dude but ....u dumb... :$ Btw who was the idiot who told u that? But dont worry man, sh*t like this happens all the time....not... ; ) lol ... It is on the right side by where the rear tire is.

Post Edited (Sep 8, 9:27am)

·
Registered
297 Posts
I spit out my coffee when I read his post too. Well played.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Umm, don't speak too soon.
Back in the early 80's I worked afternoon shift in a petrol station in an upmarket part of town. Sometimes people with fancy cars needed me, the console jockey, to show them how to open their fuel flap or even to unlock the locking fuel cap.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well, if any of you think that i was serious, then those of you who do are in fact the stupid idiots..how dumb do you have too be to think that the brother of 88hybrid is really that #$%^$#@ stupid, i was just havin fun with az_bum, i thought he could use a good laugh after answering many of your idiotic questions. i say" Be All The Prick You Want To Be" after all, why post , if you cant have fun doing it!!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
OMG... and some of you guys actually fell for that one.

Oh, and by the way...
How do I put a turbo on my NA?

·
Registered
102 Posts
easiest way is to set it somewhere flat, like the roof, where the turbo won't slide off. Maybe secure the turbo with some contact cement.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hybrid.........you better put a leash on that boy......I think we got a wild one on this forum. LOL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.