ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lof of worthless products but this one has to rank on top of that list

turn the valume UP on your computer before you click on the link

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ADD-TURBO-SOUNDfx-NISSAN-SENTRA-300ZX-EXHAUST-INSERT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42610QQitemZ7990333986QQrdZ1>

Post Edited (Jul 31, 9:21am)

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would think that piece would reduce the Horse power numbers since you have to install it at the end of the tai pipe, which means it won't flow as much!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I would have to agree. That is gay with a capital G and if someone buys that they should be bitch slapped. "Why spend $3500 for the sound of a Turbo" I have a good answer: Cause noone put a freakin turbo on their car for the freakin sound, and if they do, they should be incinerated. But one side thought, I wonder what that would sound like on a Turbo car? Make two spooling noises? That would be weird. But yeah, that thing is stupid. Amazing how I ramble on an entire paragraph and not really say anything isn't it? Later.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and maybe get a picture of an intercooler and mount it on a piece of cardboard and then mount it in the front of the car, now you have a fake turbo and fake intercooler :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sounds great to me! I have an '84 na with digital dash and can go from about 50 to 75 with the push of a button, now I can have the sound too, and my insuance payements don't increase!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.