ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, tonight was supposed to be the best night of the year. + 30 degrees here and about 500 show car's ripping up and down 8th street (main drag on the east side) for about 6 hours while I get to set up the lawn chair and with a couple of beers, some friends and watch the show. Then at about 12:00 My friend show's up and offers me a "Lap" in his rebiult 71 Dart Swinger, it was very nice btw, so I jump at the offer. We do a Lap and have a fun time doing burn out through the u-turn lane. I get back and my buddy said that some dick drove by and chucked a beer bottle at my car and dented the pannel behind my drivers side rear wheel. Nobody got to get the licence plate because he was driving to fast. I asked a couple of people about it and they said that he they never saw anything. This is my 2nd hit and run in 4 months :(

·
Registered
257 Posts
:( Man hope your luck turns soon.

Nobody chased him down I would have!

·
Registered
724 Posts
You mean to tell me that they couldn't even give a vague vehilce description for you to go on? Something really stinks here. I can understand not getting a tag number but a color and vehicle type should not have been too difficult no matter how fast they were going.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'd drive around looking for the Black Fords and find an owner that would look like he would throw a beer bottle and bust a beer bottle over his head...Eventually you'll find him :eek:P On the other hand, that really sucks man...I hope it'll be easy to fix and I REALLY hope you would find that guy.

·
Registered
724 Posts
If you live in a small community and the event was attended mostly by local people then, you have a halfway reasonable chance of finding the vehicle. Good luck and tell them Spectre wishes he could return the favor just out of principles. LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
You dont find the guy and bust his head with a beer bottle. It did not hit you. So dont make it any more worse problem then it is. You find the guys truck or whatever and bust his front window. Now if he comes after you then...by all means bust his head then.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, really the problem is solved now, i used a plunger and some alchohal rub's and pulled the dent out, there's only a small indent which is not noticable

·
Registered
65 Posts
HA a ford . he is on the side of the road right now .
(why wont it start) ford guys have to do somthing
to take there mind off the fact that they got a ford.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.