ZCar Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I can't argue with that. Well, except for one thing.

Standing around.

That is not allowed.

Out of school it's called loitering. In school you get minus points on "Works and Plays Well With Others".

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
They don't care if your reputation is good, loiter in a BSA uniform they do nothing. Loiter with a hoodie and they call the cops.

like when I was in High School I was whittling pencils with a locking 3 1/2in knife. By school rules its confiscation and and a "pink slip" Principal walks by "Hey Jake what are you doing?" I replied "getting my pencils ready for class." he walks down, sees a kid with a folding 2in knife "SO AND SO COME HERE NO WEAPONS ALLOWED YOUR GETTING A YELLOW SLIP!" The only difference between him and myself was I am an Eagle Scout and the student was a stoner.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Funny thing about "It's for the children" -

just yesterday on the news our 20+ year Congress woman Shiela Jckson Lee - of a particularly vocal and minoirty lopsided district came to the aid of the local school district to keep it from being disbanded -

even thought the State of Texas has ranked it as the worst school district in the state with underachieving scores, fruad, budget mismanagment and embeszzelment and a 30% drop out rate.

But Cong. Lee insists it's in the best interest of the children to keep the school district separate from the larger and better run Houston Independant Schoo District.

If you know haw low Texas schools rate in the nation - this is really saying something if this one is the worst in the state.

This group would make Mississippi look like a Prep-School. Just saying the truth.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
The only difference between him and myself was I am an Eagle Scout and the student was a stoner.
I never knew any stoner`s to be particularly stabby.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts