ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REPLACE THE STRUTS ON A '72 240Z, THE TOOLS IT TAKES TO DO THIS, AND WHERE I COULD GET THE TOOLS IF I DON'T HAVE THEM?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a PERFECT Q for the FAQ!

Does somebody want to write up a How-To for the newly started FAQ page on this subject? It is a very common question and I am sure that there would be a lot of interest if someone took the time... Anyone?... Anyone?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: This is a PERFECT Q for a MANUAL!

Get a factory manual. I know it's probably about $35-40 now (I bought mine about 11 years ago), but you'll never regret it. It has the answer to almost any question you'll ever ask about your stock Z , and alot of good info for you to make decisions about hopping it up. At least get a Clymer or Chiltons manual (about $15). I'd rather have that in my hand than a FAQ off the net. If the FAQ is wrong, who do you turn to? Post a message and wait 2 days for all the responses to roll in so you can sort through them? This is a great place to ask questions and share ideas (hats off to Derek), but it'll never replace a good manual, and doesn't and shouldn't try to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.