ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went parts hunting today and found a P90 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just though i'd let you all know and toot my horn (nobody around here has any idea what the **** it is) but atleast some people here do. Step one of me new Schitzo motor. hehehe
later
jon

·
Registered
511 Posts
That's cool...
I just found a P-38 in our local surplus store...

LOL...

A can opener.
Remember these?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got it from Import Auto salvage...i think that was the name of it. it is on the west side of I-435 East loop. before I-70. It is about 3 miles south of Uwrench it. (which by the way has like 3 Nissans and no 240, 260, 280, 300. they had 1 200sx but no turbo for the differential.) I paid 150 bucks for it, which is more than i wanted to but they guy cut it from 215$. It seems to help if you know alot more about the part then they guy does when you ask for it. and the hesitate to say you'll take it. lol, he lowered it himself. If you can find one in a self serve you can get it for like 75$.

? are you a member of the Heart of America Zcar Club? they are out of Lees Summit...I have been waiting to join till i get my POS running, lol i mean that in an affectionate way. email me if you would like [email protected].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.