ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone sees a Immaculate, Restored Burgendy/Tan 260Z, modified motor, polished aluminum wheels in the Northern California area please contact me asap. The car was loaded on a transporter from the front of my house on Friday. The motor has a red block, with a polished valve cover. For more information please contact me via email.

Thanks for your help.....

·
Registered
290 Posts
In front of your house?

Sorry about your loss...but could you please clairify...?
A transporter parked in front of your house; broke into your car; manuevered it onto the ramps; pushed it up the ramps, then pulled away. This redefines 'bold'! Where were you or your neighbors?

> If anyone sees a Immaculate, Restored
> Burgendy/Tan 260Z, modified motor, polished
> aluminum wheels in the Northern California
> area please contact me asap. The car was
> loaded on a transporter from the front of my
> house on Friday. The motor has a red block,
> with a polished valve cover. For more
> information please contact me via email.

> Thanks for your help.....

·
Registered
680 Posts
Re: In front of your house?

> Sorry about your loss...but could you please
> clairify...?
> A transporter parked in front of your house;
> broke into your car; manuevered it onto the
> ramps; pushed it up the ramps, then pulled
> away. This redefines 'bold'! Where were you
> or your neighbors?

Depending on the area you live in LA this is going to happen. LA sorry to say is crappy people. You call the cops on it or anything? I know the problems in LA are BAD! I know people that lost thing. What was the Plats I m in the Frazier Park area. I m by the I 5 freeway in the moutains 80 miles north of you. If it going north I will look around. I M sorry for the lost if I lost mine It will hurt my heart and soul. But also call the Mexico cops I know it a long shot but hay any thing better then nothing. Anyone in New Mexico and Mexico and norther Calforna. should know the Plats and for us to truly Help you we should Know what the plats are. Color of the car. Hay I know when I see a z I look at it knowning what that car is a Z car I can spot one a mile a way. and Look at it. But I know if they took it at night. that give them from 10 pm to 7 am to get it that 4 to 8 hour. they can drive off. And to me what it the best way to get it. And that is south. in to Mexico. Knowning that you call when you found it missing. that about 10 to 12 hours. Like I say befor call the LA cops and call the Mexico Cops. I will look around this area but I dont think there that dumb if they are I will call the cops and get ya car back if I see it. And lastly look at the bordor of Mexico at the tollboths. They may have camras. If they do ask if you can look at them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.