ZCar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone tell me what the original wheels are for a 73 240? Not the wheels that were changed out at the dealership, the wheels that were used for the bullet hubcaps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aw, come on folks! Help me out here. I believe the wheels are OEM, and I also believe the date is sometimes stamped on the wheel. My Z had Cragar wheels on it when I bought it in 78. I want to go back to stock wheels and the bullet hubcaps if possible. I have a 72 parts car that had 3 different types of metal wheels on it. I have no idea what is originial. A little help?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Learn to use the online Factory Service Manuals (FSM).
14 inch wheel, 14 x 5J with 15mm offset, standard tire 175 HR-14 tubeless

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Learn to use the online Factory Service Manuals (FSM).
14 inch wheel, 14 x 5J with 15mm offset, standard tire 175 HR-14 tubeless
Thanks for responding. Perhaps my question was not clear. I am fully aware of the specs. I'm trying to identify the type/brand of steel wheels that were on the original Z's as they left Japan. Many times the dealerships added new wheels when they came to the lot and before they were sold. Many of the cars still had the "bullet" hubcaps that were mounted on the steel wheels...I just need to find the wheels. Before I can find them, I need to know what I'm looking for. As I previously mentioned, I'm told they are OEM's, and that the date of the wheel is stamped on them. I can't verify that though. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
255 Posts
This might be helpful. Hope you find a set.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It is a 14 inches wheel, you can always consult Google. Looking for OEM wheels nowadays is kind of tough, you may consider getting an aftermarket wheel in case you don't find one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts