ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on ConceptZ it claims that this is "the single most signifigant power modification for a non-turbo Zcar."

Is this statement true? and if so how much oomph will it give you?

I WANT NUMBERS PEOPLE! thanks.

Eric

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
MPH? Like top end? You dont need the headers to do that. This topic has been discussed and argued about for a while now not sure how much power it really gives cause ive never seen the dyno sheet. But, if youve got everything else done then you might as well go ahead with them.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
i've heard some people say that its a very good upgrade and others say it wasn't all that great compared to the price. I'd get the new AMZ headers they have now. THere new ones look pretty good and cheaper than stillen. big PITA to put them on. Some people said they dropped there trannys to put them on. Might wanna look on <http://www.300zxclub.com> , saw a couple posts over there on headers and installation. Twinturbo.net has a writeup as well.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alrite thanks.

cville300zx i was talking more along the lines of HP and TQ.

THanks again.

Eric

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
I've never seen a personal dyno merely suggest headers add even 5rwhp in the many years I've been here. I can see how they could be somewhat useful if you were running NOS due to the expanded diameter.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea that's what I was thinking, but with the lofty claim from ConceptZ, I thought maybe I was missing something. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.