> > > after flexible cheerleaders!
> >
> >
> >
> > Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to
> > subscribe to your newsletter.
>
> Cheerleaders are stupid. Take a drive down to the
> pet store and find the cute girl working there.
> Shes an animal.

If I wanted someone to talk to, I definitely wouldn't be taking on the cheerleader, but as long as you get one that doesn't talk that much in the few hours you use her, you are in good shape.

That said, nerdy girls are quite fun as well, and don't make you bruise your forehead with facepalms.

·
Registered
5 Posts
it's not surprising to see how many posted their opinion to help someone get a Z, so here's mine. Ive driven nothing but the Z since I could afford one-a '77 in '80 and now a '94 rag-top.Pound for pound,dollar for dollar these cars are the best for your hard earned cash. The enjoyment leads to a love affair for the Z. The 3 70's 280Z I've owned needed only basic inexpensive maintanance and I did it myself. I'm on my second 300 convertible because I finally found the rare all black I've been waiting for, so I have to sell the first one, a '93 because I don't need 2, unless I could afford it, but then,it would be a hard top TT, and only if I knew the complete history because they are abused and so many don't even know what a turbo timer is. The 300 is affordable racing technology, and if not maintained can be en expensive lesson learned. They cost the same back in the '90's as the new 350 today- tells you about the technology and quality of the Z back then.A real driver's car is fully realized only with a manual. Since the Z you want is already old, get a complete history,vin# and run it through carfax. There's nothing like a rag-top on a summer day on a winding mountain or coastal road. The speed is felt more top down.Two looks for the price of one! You'll love it when you get one, old or new!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
After a Z meet on Saturday, I got a good chance to observe them side to side. I don't need back seats, so scratch that, I don't have to have a twin turbo, you can only go so fast on the street and I already have a turbo, plus less to break. So I'm realy liking the convertible, not for the rareity, just the riding in the wind. I like the beige interior or cream white, black exterior would make it the one. So the guy with the black convertable with the lite beige interior has the one I want, now just have to find one, because he's not selling of course.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.