ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
S- Got the moustache bushings and will drop them off at VR during lunch if thats ok.

G- I only have the outer bushings for the rear control arms as I bought them and then decided to do all of them. Let me know if your still interested and I will leave them at VR also.

Sorry I am going to miss the fun and work. Hope I get invited to the next dance.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
RE: Richard77

I'll pass on the control brushings then, thought it was a complete set...so ship em back. We'll yell next time there's a party :)....next one scheduled is installing my trans and diff on the 19th....your invited!
gary

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: 19th Party

Didn't know for sure on the bushings until I got home last night. When I looked, I remembered that I had changed my mind and went and ordered a full set because for some reason, you can't get the outers by themselves. Wrote the 19th down in Outlook so that looks like a plan. :>)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Richard, Gary

R- Drop them off at VR. That would be good. I have to pick up the 3.90 from there anyways. Thanks a bunch. I will see you soon and give you the mulah.

G- So if you are doing the tranny and diff on the 19th, what are we doing to your car on Funday? Cause that's what I thought we were gonna do, Your diff and then my diff... Not that I really care, cause it'll be fun just to come over and wrench on anyZing.

Steve G

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: SteveG</b>

We're taking them out so I can get the flywheel surfaced before I go to the east coast for a week...the diff can go back in, but have to order the clutch next week. Zunday!

·
Registered
403 Posts
RE: SteveG

I have a set of energy suspension outer bushings (had to buy the whole set because the big ass bolt on the inner end came out and I dropped one of the inner ones) 55 bucks for one stinkin bushing (or wait like a month for a special order) so if you want em I can give em to ya (if you want to buy em that'd be even better) and I'll throw in what's left of the inner ones (I think it's all of em but one) Alternately there's a place called Performance Suspension Components on about 35th ave and Thomas that keeps alot of energy suspension stuff in stock, and sometimes has the Zcar sets

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.