ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL! what an awesome 3 hour drive. car has sooo much more balls then before. wow. dave did a simply awesome job with the car... he even with the extra mile and detailed the engine, and he even WASHED MY CAR. i think i definately my money's worth... now dave lets talk about something... how much areyou going to refund since you toasted one of my coilpacks? hah jk dude. car runs awesome

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Great to hear about the z. Dave seems to do a very good job at what he does. Although i'd make sure to check your back tires for tread loss ;-) j/k

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
The answer to that question is a bit complicated and still not fully determined (from the postings I've seen). Do a search over the last few days in the forum for postings by Lum to understand what happened.

Everything is good tho and all seem to be most happy!

Post Edited (Jan 27, 9:57pm)

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no TT conversion... i wish though. however, i will not disclose price becuase i dontk now if dave wants me to. Dave if you see this htough. feel free to tell everyone what i payed i dont care, i just want to make sure its alright with you.

·
Registered
506 Posts
this is 1 of the reasons i decided to get a Z, with a community like this and with people willing to help you out in times of need, its just a great thing.

good looking out z addict, and hope this Z lasts u a long time lum, LOL u've gone through a whole lot of Zs.

if you don't mind me asking z addict, where are u from statewise

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Good deal!

So Tim...let me guess...that missed call that I had from you last night was when you were driving your beast back home wasn't it?

I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again......YOU LUCKY *******! :eek:)

Happy for you man!

generzx

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Straight billing I would have charged the average customer $3350.00 for the entire job (cost of engine and tranny in there). I charged Tim $1650 for the entire job.

$1800 for the engine and tranny
$450 credit for his engine and tranny
$50 shop supplies
$200 for t-belt change.
$50 for rear diff bushings.
Labor for engine swap 0.00

I did this because of the special circumstances behind this job.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
you're a good man, Dave. i hope you are able to plow ahead with your business, and with the Z31 project.

dave

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Oh Lum, I toasted a coil pack and replace8d it with one of mine. So I have the toasted one :)

Just remembered, put a couple tie wraps on your lower rad hose. Attach it to the sway bar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.