ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had the Missouri state safety inspection done on the Z today. Basically, they opened the hood and EVERYBODY in the shop stopped what they were doing to stare and talk about it for about 10 minutes. During that time they all kinda wandered around the car and looked at the inside. Then they lifted it up, looked at the rear KYB adjustment dials, and then put it back on the ground again.

They passed it without ever taking off the wheels to look any suspension parts or anything else.

One a side note... The puppy we brought home on Saturday has been diagnosed with Parvo. It's a virus that attacks the stomach and intestines. Dogs do survive it, but we're not supposed to get our hopes up. My wife is beside herself. I'm pretty sad too. It goes back to the vet tomorrow for another IV and some more antibiotics. I know it's only been a few days, but I'm already pretty attached to my little puppy. I know it's just a dog... but for my wife's sake, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all.

Post Edited (Jan 31, 5:33pm)

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 3 cars and the inspections are usually a bit more involved than that. I'm sure yours was fast Mega. There is no doubt that your is in tip-top shape.

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Apparently NC doesn't do nearly as exhaustive an inspection as MO. The same shop had just worked on my car 3 days earlier, and they know it well.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
great news for the Z. Sorry bout the puppy, i'd be purdy sad too if my dog was diagnosed with that.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thinking good thoughts for your wife and puppy =(

·
Registered
12 Posts
im having problems with the emissions here in massachusetts. They have some of the strictest emissions regs. in the U.S. here. They failed my on they dyno with my Hydrocarbons being 0.05 over the legal limit. (limit 2.00). I went back again after a simple tuneup and sI till didnt pass. Now i have to pay the $29 again cause they only give you 2 trys. they suck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.